President: Amy Fernon
Senior Vice President: Nathalie Chapman
Chapter Website: kappaxidsp.webs.com
National Website: deltasigmapi.org
Chapter Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/DeltaSigmaPiKappaXi
Faculty Advisor: Jill Lemaire, Assistant Dean & Student Services for the College of Business Phone: (337) 482-6205 e-mail: email@example.com
Second Advisor: Ericka R. Haynes, MBA Associate in First-Year Instruction, UNIV 100 Phone: (337) 482-2852 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Kappa Xi Chapter of the International Fraternity of Delta Sigma Pi has been on UL Lafayette's campus since May 2, 1981. Delta Sigma Pi offers professional evolution, community involvement, a lifetime opportunity, the development of leaders, and academic achievement.
Delta Sigma Pi is a co-ed professional fraternity organized to foster the study of business in universities; to encourage scholarship, social activity and the association of students for their mutual advancement by research and practice; to promote closer affiliation between the commercial world and students of commerce, and to further a higher standard of commercial ethics and culture and the civic and commercial welfare of the community.
For more than 100 years, Delta Sigma Pi has encouraged, supported, and shaped the professional goals and personal aspirations of thousands of members. It is quite simply the foremost professional fraternity for men and women pursuing business careers. Progressing from student to young professional to seasoned business performer, members of Delta Sigma Pi grow far beyond classroom theory through real-life managerial, leadership, and social experience.
- 2.0 Minimum GPA
- Must have be a Business Major or have a Concentration in Business
- Does not have to be a member of the B.I. Moody College of Business
- This not a club, membership is for life once you pledge and get initiated.
- You may join/or be apart of other Greek organizations that are honorary, social, and/or community service based.
- Freshman welcome
What we can offer:
- Life-Long Friendships
- Once in a Lifetime Experiences (UL-Delta Sigma Pi invited to Superbowl 47 to be apart of the half-time show featuring Beyoncé)
- Networking Skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Conferences each semester
- Engagement with other chapters around the state such as McNeese, Lsu, Loyola, and La Tech
- Social Activities
- …………And so much more