Office of Student Services
B.I. Moody III College of Business Administration supports its students from orientation through graduation by providing an Office of Student Services. The Office of Student Services is a welcoming place with knowledgeable staff dedicated to providing the information needed by students to progress through their degree program.
ALL Business Majors
- General questions about academics and your degree plan
- Transfer student advising appointments
- Request to take more than 21 hours
- Questions about academic probation
- Academic suspension appeals
- Request a letter for TOPS when less than full-time as a graduating senior
- Apply for Moody College of Business scholarships
Junior or Senior Business Major in Good Academic Standing
- Change your major within or into the Moody College of Business
- Drop a class
- Resign all courses
- Apply for graduation
Contact Office of Student Services
Monday through Thursday 9:00-11:45 a.m. and 12:30-3:00 p.m.
Friday 9:00 a.m-12:30 p.m.
Moody Hall (MX) Room 236
Monday through Thursday, 7:30-11:45 a.m. and 12:30-5:00 p.m.
Friday 7:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
Department & Program Contacts
Note that each department and faculty office may have modified in-person and virtual hours. Contact the office via email or phone to inquire about in-person hours.
- Accounting majors: Moody Hall, Rm 335 | 337-482-6085 | email@example.com
- Economics, Finance, and Insurance and Risk Management majors: Moody Hall, Rm 326 | 337-482-6662 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Management, Hospitality Management, and Professional Land and Resource Management majors: Moody Hall, Rm 243 | 337-482-6087 | email@example.com
- Marketing majors: Moody Hall, Rm 332 | 337-482-6347 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- MBA & Executive MBA: Moody Hall, Rm 328 | 337-482-6119 | email@example.com
- Internship Program: Moody Hall, Rm 204 | 337-482-5836 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Study Abroad: Moody Hall, Rm 204 | 337-482-5836 | email@example.com
- Office of the Dean: Moody Hall, Rm 226 | 337-482-6491 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Computer Labs & Student Lounges
STEP Computer Labs & Printing
- FG Mouton Hall, Room 106 and 112
Student Lounges (temporarily closed)
- Moody Hall, 1st and 2nd floor lobbies
- FG Mouton Hall, Maraist Financial Services Center Lounge, 1st floor
Student Study Center (temporarily closed)
- FG Mouton Hall, Room 108
- Overall hours earned or GPA: Institution totals plus transfer totals (see bottom of unofficial transcript)
- Freshmen status:
- Sophomore: 30 to 59 overall hours earned, whether they apply to your present major or not
- Junior status: 60 to 89 hours overall hours earned, whether they apply to your present major or not
- Senior status: 90 or more overall hours earned, whether they apply to your present major or not
- Academic good standing: 2.0 or higher overall GPA
- Probation: Less than a 2.0 overall GPA. Failure to make at least a 2.0 in any semester/session while on probation will result in academic suspension.