Scholarships & Financial Aid
B.I. Moody III College of Business Administration Scholarships
The B.I. Moody III College of Business Administration receives generous financial gifts from donors, organizations, and businesses to provide our students departmental and college-wide scholarships.Learn more about our undergraduate student scholarship application process below.
The application process for each upcoming academic year begins in the Spring semester. All undergraduate students in the college enrolled as a full-time student with the required minimum overall grade point average are invited by email to complete one general scholarship application. Students will be given a deadline by which to complete and submit the online application. Completing this one application ensures that you will be considered for all Moody College of Business scholarships for which you are eligible.
Fall 2022-Spring 2023 Scholarship Application
The online application is live and must be completed no later than 11:59 p.m. on Friday, April 29, 2022.
The Scholarship Committee, comprised of faculty representatives from each department, meet to select recipients of all college-wide scholarships for the Fall and Spring semesters each May. Department scholarships are subsequently awarded by the scholarship coordinators of the respective majors.
- Students receiving scholarship awards will receive an email notification from the Moody College of Business Office of Student Services with the scholarship name, amount, and maintenance requirements of the scholarship(s) they have received. The majority of these emails will be sent out in July.
- Most scholarships awards are divided into two payments and a student must complete the Fall semester as a full-time student with a 3.0 grade point average in order to receive the balance of the scholarship award in the Spring. Note that applicants could potentially receive award notifications after initial notifications if the original recipient becomes ineligible or new scholarships become available.
- PLEASE NOTE: Scholarships cannot be credited to a student account unless and until the student is registered as a full-time student for Fall 2022 and/or Spring 2023.
For more information about departmental scholarships, contact the following scholarship coordinators based on your major:
- Accounting, Dr. Suzanne Ward, (337) 482-6085, email@example.com
- Economics or Finance, Fred Davis, (337) 482-5387, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Insurance and Risk Management, Dr. William Ferguson, (337) 482-6664, email@example.com
- Management, Catherine Chauvin, (337) 482-5179, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Professional Land and Resource Management, Oliver LeBlanc, (337) 482-6654, email@example.com
- Marketing, Stacey Bergeron, (337) 482-5762, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hospitality Management, Lisa Bowles, (337) 482-1580, email@example.com
For more information about college-wide scholarships, contact:
- B.I. Moody III College of Business Administration Scholarship Committee Chair, Jill Lemaire, (337) 482-6205, firstname.lastname@example.org
UL Lafayette Financial Aid & Scholarships
If you are seeking University financial aid or scholarship information, visit the Office of Student Financial Aid.