B.I. Moody III College of Business Administration Scholarships
The B.I. Moody III College of Business Administration receives generous financial gifts from donors, organizations, and businesses to provide our students departmental and college-wide scholarships. This past year, we awarded more than 200 scholarships totaling nearly $300,000. Learn more about our undergraduate student scholarship application process below. View scholarships available to students in the B.I. Moody III College of Business Administration.
The application process for each upcoming academic year begins in the Spring semester. All undergraduate students in the college enrolled as a full-time student with the required minimum overall grade point average are invited by email to complete one general scholarship application. Students will be given a deadline by which to complete and submit the online application. Completing this one application ensures that you will be considered for all Moody College of Business scholarships for which you are eligible.
Fall 2020-Spring 2021 Scholarship Application
The online application must be submitted electronically on the Ragin Business Students Moodle page no later than 11:59 p.m. on Friday, May 15, 2020.
The Scholarship Committee, comprised of faculty representatives from each department, meet to select recipients of all college-wide scholarships and many of the departmental scholarships for the Fall and Spring semesters.
- Students receiving scholarship awards will receive an email notification from the Moody College of Business Office of Student Services with the scholarship name, amount, donor address, and maintenance requirements of the scholarship(s) they have received. The majority of these emails will be sent out in July.
- Most scholarships awards are divided into two payments and a student must complete the Fall semester as a full-time student with a 3.0 semester grade point average in order to receive the balance of the scholarship award in the Spring. Note that applicants could potentially receive an award notification after the initial notification if the original recipient becomes ineligible or new scholarships become available.
- PLEASE NOTE: Scholarships cannot be credited to a student account unless and until the student is registered as a full-time student for Fall 2020 and/or Spring 2021.
- All scholarship award recipients are invited to the B.I. Moody III College of Business Administration Awards Banquet, held each Spring semester, where they will have an opportunity to meet their scholarship donor(s).
For more information about departmental scholarships, contact the following scholarship coordinators based on your major:
- Accounting, Dr. Suzanne Ward, (337) 482-6085, email@example.com
- Economics or Finance, Fred Davis, (337) 482-5387, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Insurance and Risk Management, Dr. William Ferguson, (337) 482-6664, email@example.com
- Management, Catherine Chauvin, (337) 482-5179, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Professional Land and Resource Management, Oliver LeBlanc, (337) 482-6654, email@example.com
- Marketing, Dr. John Tanner, (337) 482-6149, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hospitality Management, Dr. Ignatius Cahyanto, (337) 482-6369, email@example.com
For more information about college-wide scholarships, contact:
- B.I. Moody III College of Business Administration Scholarship Committee Chair, Jill Lemaire, (337) 482-6491, firstname.lastname@example.org
UL Lafayette Financial Aid & Scholarships
If you are seeking University financial aid or scholarship information, visit the Office of Student Financial Aid.