B.I. Moody III College of Business Adminstration Scholarships
The B.I. Moody III College of Business Administration receives generous financial gifts from donors, organizations, and businesses to provide our students departmental and college-wide scholarships. This past year, we awarded 200 scholarships totaling more than $270,000. Learn more about our undergraduate student scholarship application process below. View scholarships available to students in the B.I. Moody III College of Business Administration.
The application process for each upcoming academic year begins in the Spring semester. All undergraduate students in the college enrolled as a full-time student with a minimum 3.0 overall grade point average are invited by email to complete one general scholarship application. This email is sent during the two-week advising period in the Spring semester. Students will be given a deadline by which to complete the online application and submit a current transcript. Completing the one application ensures that you will be considered for all Moody College of Business scholarships for which you are eligible.
Fall 2019-Spring 2020 Scholarship Application
Application and transcript must be submitted no later than Wednesday, May 1, 2019 at 5:00 p.m. to:
Office of Student Services
B.I. Moody III College of Business Administration
Moody Hall (MX), Room 236
The Scholarship Committee, comprised of faculty representatives from each department, meet during the Spring semester to select recipients of all college-wide scholarships and many of the departmental scholarships for the Fall and Spring semesters.
- Students receiving scholarship awards will receive an email notification from the Moody College of Business Office of Student Services with the scholarship name, amount, donor address, and maintenance requirements of the scholarship(s) they have received.
- Most scholarships awards are divided into two payments and a student must complete the Fall semester as a full-time student with a 3.0 semester grade point average in order to receive the balance of the scholarship award in the Spring. Note that applicants could potentially receive an award notification after the initial notification if awards are declined or new scholarships become available.
- All scholarship award recipients are invited to the B.I. Moody III College of Business Administration Awards Banquet held each Spring semester where they will have an opportunity to meet their scholarship donor(s).
For more information about departmental scholarships, contact the following scholarship coordinators based on your major:
- Accounting, Dr. Suzanne Ward, (337) 482-6085, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Economics or Finance, Dr. Wes Austin, (337) 482-6047, email@example.com
- Insurance and Risk Management, Dr. William Ferguson, (337) 482-6664, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Management, Dr. Patricia Lanier, (337) 482-5386, email@example.com
- Professional Land and Resource Management, Mr. Oliver LeBlanc, (337) 482-6654, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Marketing, Mr. Fred Davis, (337) 482-5387, email@example.com
- Hospitality Management, Ms. Rebecca Dubois, (337) 482-6644, firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about college-wide scholarships, contact:
- B.I. Moody III College of Business Administration Scholarship Committee Chair, Ms. Jill Lemaire, (337) 482-6491, email@example.com
UL Lafayette Financial Aid & Scholarships
If you are seeking University financial aid or scholarship information, visit the Office of Student Financial Aid.