- Dr. J. Bret Becton, Dean
- Dr. Lise Anne Slatten, Interim Associate Dean for Academic Programs
- Mr. P. Robert Viguerie, J.D., Associate Dean and Director of Graduate and Executive Programs
- Ms. Jill Lemaire, Assistant Dean for Student Services
- Department of Accounting, Dr. Suzanne Ward, Head
- Department of Economics and Finance - Dr. Will "Cary" Heath, Head
- Department of Management - Dr. Vanessa Hill, Head
- Department of Marketing and Hospitality - Dr. Lucy Henke, Interim Head
- Master of Business Administration - Mr. P. Robert Viguerie, J.D., Director
- Information Systems and Multimedia Laboratories - Mrs. Nadine Prendergast, Manager
- Marisa Collins - Director of Marketing and Outreach
- Justin W. Rice - Facilities and Room Reservations
Message from the Dean:
Welcome to the B. I. Moody III College of Business Administration, where we provide a superior educational experience that prepares undergraduate and graduate students with the knowledge and skills needed to be leaders in the global business environment. Students may select from 1 of 8 undergraduate majors and 3 graduate programs.
The diverse interests and backgrounds of our students help to enhance scholarship in the college. Approximately 6 percent of undergraduate and graduate business students are residents of states other than Louisiana and 4 percent are from countries other than the United States, which means that 90 percent of our students are from the Acadiana region and areas throughout Louisiana. The business majors are predominantly full-time students who also work more than 20 hours per week and have strong family ties.
Our outstanding faculty members are experts and leaders in their respective fields. In addition to their strong academic preparation, our faculty members have extensive experience in a variety of industries. They are acclaimed teachers and researchers who are actively engaged with students through classes, student organizations and extracurricular activities.
Strong alumni and business networks provide counsel to help the college retain relevant curricula. They also provide internship and job opportunities to assist students in applying the knowledge they have gained in a real world setting. And, their generous financial support provides student scholarships and faculty development funds.
The Moody College of Business emphasizes quality and continuous improvement in all of our programs as is evidenced by the fact that we have consistently been named one of the Top 300 Business Schools in The Princeton Review since 2008 and have achieved accreditation of our programs. We are accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business, ranking us in the top 5 percent of the world’s more than 13,000 business schools. Additionally, our Accounting program is 1 of fewer than 200 schools that holds the AACSB Accounting Accreditation.
Our Hospitality Management program is 1 of only 9 programs globally that is housed in a college of business administration and is accredited by both AACSB and the Accreditation Commission for Programs in Hospitality Administration (ACPHA). What all this means is that the faculty and staff in the Moody College of Business work to ensure that students receive the highest quality education and are able to be competitive in the marketplace.
We invite you to join us!